**** This is a freelance role with an initial requirement of 1-2 days a week of work. However potential to increase requirement***
We are looking for a super creative and talented Social Media Manager/Content Curator to help build a visual social presence and grow our audience online. As a social media manager, you’ll manage an organisation’s online presence by developing a strategy, producing good content, analysing usage data, engaging with the audience and managing projects and campaigns.
The role is a combination of creative curation as well as management and growth of social media platforms.
The desired candidate will be expected to deliver the below:
- Develop a social media and content strategy. Create a content distribution plan to be delivered across social platforms.
- Develop innovative, risk-taking social campaigns, and execute from start to finish
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Analyse competitor activity and report on social performance
- Encourage collaboration across teams and departments
- Recommend improvements to increase performance
The ideal candidate will be highly creative and buzzing with a lot of ideas.
- Experience in managing and growing social platforms
- Can create aesthetically pleasing content and a strong content plan
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to use effective storytelling techniques
- Proficient in Adobe tools such as illustrator and photoshop or any other design tools
- Skills in data analysis and interpreting statistics
- Great communication skills
- Organisation and time-management skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Commitment to – and passion for – your work.
Sounds interesting? Fill out the short application form and we’ll be in touch.