Node.js Engineer – Split
Job Type: Full-time, permanent, on-site
Location: Split, Croatia
Salary: Salary in the range of 13,000 kn – 30,000 kn (gross 1 amount) depending on experience
About Tilde Loop
We leverage multiple JS frameworks but for this position, you would need to have strong expertise in Node.js.
As a Node.js Engineer, you will be hands-on developing backend for software products. As a result, you will need to be able to work on large-scale, multiple industries, eCommerce and enterprise-level software development projects using languages and technologies such as Node.js, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch and Kafka.
- At least 2 years’ commercial experience in Node.js
- Good understanding of the TypeScript
- Experience in writing unit, integration and performance tests
- Good understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Good understanding of microservices and event-driven architecture
- Good understanding of the CI/CD
- Interest and ability to learn best practices in software development
- Good communication skills
What we offer
- Salary in the range of 13,000 kn – 30,000 kn (gross 1 amount) depending on experience
- Active opportunity for professional growth
- The opportunity to work on varied projects and clients
- Become an integral part of the firm’s engineering team
- Motivating work environment with social and teambuilding activities
Sounds interesting? Send us your CV at email@example.com and we will be in touch.