Business Development Representative
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Location: London, UK
Salary: Depending On Experience
About Tilde Loop
Our story begins in 2018, when Tilde Loop was founded in London, UK. Since then, we’ve been on a mission to empower everyone to develop reliable software, scalable platforms, and maintainable codebases. To achieve this, we’re constantly growing our team and keeping up with the emerging technology trends. We’re proud of our story that is built on the teamwork, integrity, knowledge, and experience of our team and clients.
Organisations across the globe partner with us to accelerate their software development, build innovative products with up-to-date tech, and create seamless digital experiences. We work in a blended office model, taking a flexible approach to in-office and remote work which enable us to put the right talent on the right project in an environment optimised for productivity and comfort.
About the role
We’re looking for a hard-working, competitive and self-motivated individual excited to forge a career in consulting and software sales. The person who is hungry for success, who can learn fast, think on their feet, and help refine our strategy and culture. This role combines research, strategy, and ingenuity to roadmap complex organisations and reach their key decision-makers. You’ll be joining Tilde Loop at a key growth stage with many opportunities. This is an exciting role for candidates who are eager to develop their careers by demonstrating their tenacity and drive every day.
- Prospecting for new clients through lead generation activities
- Contact customers via email and telephone to promote the company and its solution and generate initial interest
- Conduct market research to generate lists of potential leads, provide feedback and share the knowledge
- Constantly tap into community
- 2+ years of experience in a related role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field
- Strong verbal and written communication and time management skills
- Have a creative side
- Understanding of sales processes and prior use of CRM systems
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Demonstrated ability and desire to learn new concepts
- Team player with a collaborative orientation
- Competitive, ambitious and driven, with a self-starter attitude
- Must be based in/around London, UK
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- 24 Days Holiday (Plus 8 Bank Holidays, giving you a total of 32)
- You’d be the first person on the team to lead our business development at Tilde Loop full time.
- Active opportunity for professional growth
- The opportunity to work on varied projects and clients
- Become an integral part of the firm’s team
- Access to 3000+ coworking spaces in over 432 locations around the globe
- Regular social events
- Working with friendly, dynamic individuals
Sounds interesting? Fill out the short application form and we’ll be in touch.